Help out a fellow NEKFer

Discussion in 'Chit chat' started by Stinking Wally, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Stinking Wally

Stinking Wally NEKF BOD YakPack Board of Directors

Admin Post
    And now for something serious:
    As some of you already know, a recent former NEKF president Gregg Crisp (Hammerhead on this site), had a fire at his family's home last week. He and family members and pets are safe but there is extensive damage. Yes sure, there is insurance coverage, but there will be a lot of incidental needs, especially in the short run.

Please help out a fellow kayak fisherman and NEKF member in one of two ways if you are able:

http://www.rindgechurch.org/ - has a link to a donate to the Crisp family, who will receive 100% of the donations.
    -or-
    https://www.gofundme.com/crisp-family

Thanks all!
  2. Sparky74

Sparky74 NEKF BOD YakPack Board of Directors

Thanks for posting this. Gregg is a great guy and has done a massive amount of work for this site and the Shootout. If you don't know him, he's the guy that checks you in to the tourney on Friday night and at the BBQ. Let's all try to help a brother out
  3. Bluefinn18

Bluefinn18 Well-Known Member YakPack

That's horrible to hear. Glad everyone is safe. I'll do what I can to help. Thanks for the heads up.
  4. billybass

billybass NEKF BOD YakPack

5. semper_striper

semper_striper Well-Known Member YakPack

Hold your head up Hammer Head. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I have been through the same. It sucks but God will carry you guys through.
    Awesome of this forum/community to come together and help one of our own!!!
    Knot-Yet and macawbird like this.
  6. BILLJACK

BILLJACK Well-Known Member YakPack

It says a family of 6 any idea how old the kids are, we would be happy to donate clothing to help out and hit up the Go Fund Me Page also. Hang in there HH glad to hear everyone is ok.
    semper_striper likes this.