Fat guy talk!

Discussion in 'Chit chat' started by Tony_Noon, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Tony_Noon

Tony_Noon Well-Known Member YakPack

I am down 36 pounds. My brand new waders, that I have only worn once, are now too big. Not really, but the wade belt setting I had when I first got them is now way too large. I will have to adjust it before the next trip.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    beef78, flyak, Sparky74 and 6 others like this.
  2. flyak

flyak Well-Known Member

Keep it up Brother
    Tony_Noon likes this.
  3. Tony_Noon

Down 40 pounds and I caught a keeper yesterday. This is shaping up to be a good week!
    flyak, MrLimpet, T-Angler and 4 others like this.
  4. T-Angler

T-Angler Active Member YakPack

cat would hate the kayak! I took my dog, but my cat would freak! congrats on weight and keeper!!
    Tony_Noon likes this.
  5. T-Angler

T-Angler Active Member YakPack

keep it up boss! Get out in the yak and exercise!
  6. MrLimpet

MrLimpet Active Member YakPack

Keep up the good work IMG_1700.JPG
  7. Tony_Noon

I am down 42 pounds. Pedaled around 8 miles last night, so I'm getting some exercise. I actually put on my old Columbia shirt yesterday and was able to button it! Been a while since I could do that!
  8. flyak

flyak Well-Known Member

Stick with it slim.
  9. Tony_Noon

IMG_3466.PNG According to this, I am down 46 pounds.
    beef78 and BILLJACK like this.
  10. BILLJACK

BILLJACK Well-Known Member YakPack

Looking Good Tony ...REEL GOOD !!!
    Tony_Noon likes this.
  11. bigboy

bigboy Well-Known Member

Feel your pain brother before heart attack was400lbs now 326lbs no salt diet sucks I will most likely sell all my kayak stuff have a bunch just can't walk after sitting in it it sucks but that's life I guess
  12. Tony_Noon

That sucks man. I am sorry to hear that. I have been fortunate in my health, but last year when I wasn't feeling well it was a huge wake-up call for me. If I want to keep doing the things I love, if I want to just keep living, I need to loose this weight. I can't afford to be so heavy anymore.
  13. beef78

beef78 Well-Known Member YakPack

Keep it up! I've lost about 8 since I've been back to work. I feel great!
  14. beef78

beef78 Well-Known Member YakPack

Sorry to hear about that! My uncle had a heart attack a few years back and and started taking care himself better and he's doing better now than he was before the attack. I hope you can get there, too!
    Tony_Noon likes this.
  15. MrLimpet

MrLimpet Active Member YakPack

This thread has been keeping this fat guy motivated. I just stepped on the scale and did my calculation and I am happy to report that my BMI has dropped below 30. For all you guys in the know, that means that I am no longer OBESE. I am now just OVERWEIGHT. :)
    hooked260 and Tony_Noon like this.
  16. Tony_Noon

Yeah, when I did that for the first time 6 years ago it was a weird feeling. It was like congratulations! You are no longer super fat, now you're just fat. Seriously though that is a major acccomplishment, it takes a lot of dedication and hard work. I am working on it, and hearing other people have done it really helps. Congratulations, and well done!
    hooked260, MrLimpet and T-Angler like this.